WATERLOO, Canada – November 1, 2016 – Teledyne DALSA, a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in machine vision, will showcase the industry’s broadest and most innovative range of advanced imaging solutions in a series of demonstrations and presentations at the VISION show, November 8-10 in Hall 1, Stand E62, Messe Stuttgart, Germany.
An overview of featured products follows:
2. Linea – Advanced and low-cost CMOS line scan in color and monochrome, with resolutions from 2 to 16k, high QE and low noise; enhanced NIR responsivity; GigE Vision or Camera Link compliant.
3. Piranha XL 16K multi-line color CMOS TDI for unmatched speed, resolution, and responsivity. High quality RGB imaging without interpolation, CLHS and extended cable lengths with active optical cable (AOC).
4. Calibir – Uncooled long wave infrared (LWIR) platform with outstanding shutterless imaging and radiometric output, adaptive contrast enhancement, in a compact package.
5. BOA Spot – Low-cost smart camera, vision system and sensor solutions for the factory floor, 1D/2D code reading with OCR and verification tools for accurate, readable and traceable inspection.
6. Digital X-ray – Integrated x-ray systems for Non-Destructive Testing, light-weight, ruggedized and housed in a shock-absorbing mechanical design, suitable for industrial X-ray inspection and NDT applications
In addition, Dr. Xing-Fei He will present at the Industrial Vision Days. He’s presentation, entitled“ Polarization imaging extends detectability for next generation vision systems” takes place Thursday, November 10th from 1:00 - 1:30 pm on Stage 1, Hall 1, Booth A75.
Subject matter experts will be on hand to provide further insight on planned product development and advanced, enabling imaging technology for future imaging demands. Please visit us in Stuttgart, Germany, November 8-10, 2016 in Hall 1, Stand E62.