EINDHOVEN, The Netherlands, November 30, 2016 -- Adimec (www.adimec.com), a world leader in application-specific, leading-edge industrial camera solutions, will demonstrate several new CoaXPress cameras including a 5 Megapixel single CXP camera, the Norite N-5A100, at the International Technical Exhibition (ITE) in Yokohama, Japan from the 7th to the 9th of December.
Together with Adimec's proven Quad CoaXPress 12 and 25 Megapixel high-speed area scan cameras, it’s the most reliable solution for high speed inspection and measurement tools using multi-cameras. The new Adimec SAPPHIRE S-25A80 is the fastest 25 Megapixel camera running up to 84 fps over CoaXPress.
Norite N-5A100 5 Megapixel single CXP6
The Norite N-5A100 camera is a 5 megapixel camera with CMOS global shutter technology in a 1” optical format. For developers of multi-camera systems, such as side-view cameras for 3D metrology, the N-5A100 cameras offer reduced system complexity through its simplicity while increasing throughput.
- 5 Megapixel at 105 full-frames per second
- ON Semiconductor Python5k global shutter image sensor
- Adimec connect-and-grab™ single CXP6, system set up within 24 hours
- Size 29 x 29 x 45 mm
- Lower system cost for high performance multi-camera systems through reduction of cabling, repeaters and power supplies
The Norite N-5A100 cameras are designed to work together to simplify easy integration on system level and control the entire camera system through one user interface. Multi-camera systems using N-5A100 cameras eliminate the cabling and synchronization constraints with Camera Link- and USB 3.0 vision- based systems.
Sapphire S-25A80 25 Megapixel Quad CXP6
The S-25A80/CXP is the newest addition to Adimec’s SAPPHIRE series of global shutter CMOS metrology cameras. All of the SAPPHIRE cameras provide the most reliable, low power implementation for ultra high-resolution, high-speed cameras.
- 25 Megapixels (5120 x 5120) at 84 full-frames per second
- ON Semiconductor Python25k CMOS global shutter image sensor
- Low noise and high sensitivity performance with excellent uniformity
- Adimec connect-and-grab ™ up to 4 x CXP6, system set up within 24 hours
- Lowest power, fan-less implementation in a compact form factor
- Excellent price/performance ratio
Adimec’s CMOS cameras offer the highest speed, high resolution with reliable and highest image quality to measure ever smaller critical structures or defects with the increased accuracy and throughput required by in-line optical metrology systems.
Adimec continues to add high-resolution camera options to improve accuracy and throughput of next generation healthcare and machine vision systems.
Adimec will be in Booth# 46 on the exhibition floor with demonstrations of these innovations and more.