EINDHOVEN, The Netherlands, March 26th, 2018 -- Adimec (www.adimec.com), a world leader in application-specific, leading-edge industrial camera solutions, will demonstrate several new CoaXPress cameras including a 50 Megapixel Quad CXP camera, the Sapphire S-50A30, at AUTOMATION WORLD 2018 (AW2018) at COEX in Seoul, Korea from the 28th to the 30th of March. The S-50A30 is a reliable high resolution, high speed solution for flat panel display inspection systems, semiconductor metrology, or solar inspection tools. For developers of multi-camera systems, such as side-view cameras for 3D metrology, the 5Megapixel single CXP N-5A100 offers reduced system complexity through its simplicity while increasing throughput.
Sapphire S-50A30 50 Megapixel Quad CXP6
The S-50A30/CXP is the newest addition to Adimec’s SAPPHIRE series of global shutter CMOS metrology cameras. All of the SAPPHIRE cameras provide the most reliable, low power implementation for ultra high-resolution, high-speed cameras.
- 50 Megapixels (7920 x 6004) at 30 full-frames per second
- AMS CMOSIS CMV50000 CMOS global shutter image sensor
- Low noise and high sensitivity performance with excellent uniformity
- Adimec connect-and-grab™ up to 4 x CXP6, system set up within 24 hours
- Lowest power, fan-less implementation in a compact form factor
- Excellent price/performance ratio
Adimec’s CMOS cameras offer the highest speed, high resolution with reliable and highest image quality to measure ever smaller critical structures or defects with the increased accuracy and throughput required by in-line optical metrology systems.
Adimec continues to add high-resolution camera options to improve accuracy and throughput of next generation healthcare and machine vision systems.
Norite N-5A100 5 Megapixel single CXP6
The Norite N-5A100 camera is a 5 megapixel camera with CMOS global shutter technology in a 1” optical format.
- 5 Megapixels at 105 full-frames per second
- ON Semiconductor Python5k global shutter image sensor
- Adimec connect-and-grab™ single CXP6, system set up within 24 hours
- Size 29 x 29 x 45 mm
- Lower system cost for high performance multi-camera systems through reduction of cabling, repeaters and power supplies
The Norite N-5A100 cameras are designed to work together to simplify easy integration on system level and control the entire camera system through one user interface. Multi-camera systems using N-5A100 cameras eliminate the cabling and synchronization constraints with Camera Link- and USB 3.0 vision-based systems.
Adimec will be in Booth #Q116, COEX Hall B with demonstrations of these innovations and more.