March 9, 2018
aeroPULSE FS is NKT Photonics brand new range of industrial femtosecond lasers with variable pulse length. Based on NKT Photonics world renowned Crystal Fiber platform, the first aeroPULSE FS model offers 20 µJ pulses with a user adjustable pulse length of <500 fs to 3 ps and up to 20 W average power - perfect for micro-machining of a large variety of materials.
This family of rugged and compact OEM lasers use state-of-the-art mode-locking technology to deliver ultra-short femtosecond pulses with outstanding long-term stability, superior pulse-to-pulse stability, low noise, and excellent TEMoo mode quality. As standard, aeroPULSE FS is available with output powers up to 20W emitting at 1030nm. Other wavelengths, including green, are available upon request.
- Up to 20W average power
- 20 µJ/pulse @ 1030nm
- Variable pulse width < 500 fs to 3 ps
- Up to 20 MHz repetition rate
- Excellent beam pointing stability
- All-fiber design, industrial reliability
- System monitoring via remote diagnostics
- No warm-up time – Instant ON