Blue Toro – Limited Edition.
A powerful Timepiece for everyday use – available in Ulysse Nardin Boutiques, exclusively.
Perpetual Calendar adjustable over single crown.
2nd Time zone on main dial with a patented quick setting mechanism.
Permanent home time indicated by 3rd hand. Big date in double window.
Limited Edition to 99 pieces in 18 ct rose gold available in Ulysse Nardin Boutiques, exclusively.
January 19, 2012
This high tech perpetual calendar with a dual time function and the legendary in-house developed and manufactured self-winding movement
is the most consumer friendly perpetual calendar ever produced and has passed the tests of time.
The striking aesthetic of Blue Toro combines modern materials with a timeless dial design that inspired its name.
The bezel and pushers are made in ceramic. The squeletted hands permit easy reading of all calendar functions
and the sapphire caseback allows to observe the mechanics of time.
Limited to 99 pieces, „Blue Toro“ Limited Edition is available in Ulysse Nardin Boutiques, exclusively.
• The only perpetual calendar that adjusts forward and backward in seconds over the quick corrector position of a single crown,
even in the year 2100.
• The hour hand is adjusted instantly to a new local time with pushers (+) or (-) without taking the watch off the wrist or
interfering with its time keeping.
• The arrow keeps track of one’s home or reference time.
• The oversized date, the day, the month and the year change instantly forward or backward when the hour
hand is moved to a new local time across the dateline with pushers (+) or (-).
• The 22 ct gold rotor ensures that the watch is automatically wound with a power reserve of 45 hours.
Back to Magazine