Motorola Mobility Introduces the Return of True Style with Motorola GLEAM™+
Motorola GLEAM+ is 0.4mm thinner and now featuring features a full HTML Browser
Feb. 09, 2012
IDSTEIN, Germany – Feb. 9, 2012 – Motorola Mobility introduces Motorola GLEAM™+, the new slimmer,
sleeker version of 2011’s elegantly designed and award-winning* flip phone for the style conscious.
Priced at a suggested price of 99 Euro (w/o contract incl. VAT) the new phone will be available in silver and in winter white in March.
Motorola GLEAM+ will be offered with Telekom and in retail shops among others.
Motorola GLEAM+’s 13.5mm clamshell fits perfectly in your hand, whilst the simple and elegant design makes it truly stand out from
the crowd. With its easy-to-use interface and clear, crisp screen, Motorola GLEAM+ is designed to be uncomplicated and intuitive so
you can enjoy the fun of mobile life. The device showcases a modern LED matrix display that provides expressive notifications and
alerts so you never need miss a call or message.
It’s not just the aesthetics that will keep you entertained. Motorola GLEAM+ features both camera and video1 so you can snap,
shoot and share your memories with friends and family whether in-person, via picture messaging or even social networks.
Staying in touch is even easier, with added storage for your phonebook and text messages, as well as a faster, more powerful browser
at your fingertips.
There’s music too – with an FM radio, easy-to-navigate mp3 player and SD card support, the Motorola GLEAM+ gives you access to
your music wherever you are.
“The Motorola GLEAM+ is as a stylish and easy to use as ever for the consumer who enjoys the simple things in life,
without compromising on design and functionality,” said Claudia Laepke, marketing director, Motorola Mobility Germany GmbH.
“We designed this handset with a clear focus on delivering a great experience in a simple, sleek and stylish design.”
Device Technical Specifications
• Networks: GSM 900/1800(WE) GPRS class 12
• Dimensions: 107 x 52.5 x 13.5mm
• Weight: 105g
• Display: 2.8” WQVGA (400 x 240) 260K TFT CLI: 144 LEDS
• Internal user available memory2: 50MB, expandable up to 16GB via microSD
• Email: POP3, IMAP4
• Camera: 2MP, fixed focus, digital zoom
• Audio: MP3 playback; FM radio W/RDS; AAC, AAC+, MP3, MIDI, AMR NB, AMR WB, WAV
• Video1: capture up to 12FPS and playback up to 25FPS, .263, MPEG4
• Other: alarm clock
• Connectivity: USB 2.0 (high speed), Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR; micro-USB charging & data (USB 2.0 HS); 3.5mm
• headphone jack
• Web browser: WAP 2.0
• Battery type: 750 mAh
• Battery life3: Talk Time up to 4 hrs 49 mins, Standby Time up to 417 hrs 26 mins
• Size: 75.84cc
Back to Magazine